September 7, 2012

Friday Round-Up

Happy Friday!  Fun fact: I have a coworker who starts every email written on Friday with that line.  It drives me bonkers.

Here's my round-up this week.  What good sites have you seen lately?

Moon River Brewery in Savannah last week

  • I'm a huge fan of Rifle Paper Co. (I've priced them out for our wedding announcements...our tight budget will need to become even tighter) (oh yeah!  I got engaged last weekend!  I forgot to mention that.), but Quill and Fox is like Rifle's younger, less refined sister.  The Chupacabra postcards are too awesome.
  • Did anyone else see this dresser renovation on Cluck Cluck Sew?  The woman has endless amounts of talent.  I want one just like it now!
  • And I can't let this week go by without a mention of Anna from Noodlehead's black and white quilt.  Jeni's tutorial is originally made up in patterns--and lord knows I love a good pattern--but black and white, with that background, is simply stunning.  Such a modern take on this design.  I've already pinned it!
  • This Mexican vegetable soup will definitely be on our table next month.  Thursday Night Soup Nights starts in three weeks!
  • Finally, because obviously a wedding is on my mind, I think these announcements are perfect for us quilters!  And they don't cost nearly as much as the Rifle ones...
Have a great weekend, everyone!  See you Monday with some Chicopee!

No comments:

Post a Comment