Of course, during the move I didn't stay away from blogs or Pinterest, so here are a few links I've found lately:
- Camille Roskelley (of Bonnie and Camille) previewed her new line Happy-Go-Lucky on her blog yesterday. I think we finally have a contender for Swoon!
- Banana Pudding Sandwiches with Homemade Vanilla Wafers from Eat Live Run sound heavenly. I may need to make some soon, now that I have some room in my kitchen!
- These fabric buckets from Ashley at Film in the Fridge are everywhere right now! I might whip up a few for the sewing room. Once I get through my other pile of projects!
- I've been wanting to tackle piping in garments, and this tutorial from Coletterie (of course) seems like it's the perfect helper. Hopefully I manage to not mess it up!
- Finally, if I'm going to drink a whole bottle of champagne on New Year's Eve, I should probably do it in style, and with something glittery.
Have a wonderful weekend! See you on Monday!