June 13, 2013

One Month

It's been a month.  Thanks for your patience.

I didn't finish the Dino Picnic quilt before Pruin arrived.  In the last month I managed to quilt two lines.  I have at least four more.  I had initially planned some more hand-quilting, I may rethink these plans.

I'm hoping to be back in this space from here on out, but let's not hold our breath.  I'm writing this with one hand while the other one holds a little man squirming on the boob.

We are slowly finding a routine and I may be able to find more time to work on the Dino Quilt and other projects.


We have been enjoying the quilt Emily made for us. So far it has made appearances in Greenwich Park, London Zoo, IKEA and many living rooms.


That's it for now.  I hope to see you here next week with some progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment