December 14, 2012

Friday Round-Up



Hey everyone!  I hope you've had a good week.  I'm still trying to figure out my new home and work life; it's bizarre to me that I only spend 15 minutes getting home now, instead of an hour, and I wake up an entire hour later than I have for the last two years.  I can sew at night!  And watch TV!  So strange.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand!  Here's what I found around the internet this week:

  • First off, big news!  The Land That Never Was by Lisa Congdon for Cloud9 was previewed today!  It's kind of Lizzy House "Castle Peeps" but much funkier.  The colors are amazing!
  • Amy Butler's Weekender bag is number one on my 2013 to-do list, and this post from Threadbias is making  me want to get a headstart!  The hardest part will be choosing fabric (she says naively).
  • I'd love to make some beeswax candles.  Even if I didn't burn them, they look great around the house!
  • I'm not a huge drink maker--even when I'm having alcohol, craft beer or a vodka tonic will do just fine--but these homemade Italian cream sodas look delicious.  
  • I kind of want to go to Joann's this weekend and buy some purse frames for these coin purses.  They're so cute and look pretty simple too--perfect for weekend sewing!
What have you been seeing lately?  Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment