The April do.Good Stitches blocks needed to be sewn up. I originally had plans to make two baby quilts, but I only received blocks from about half of the members, so I only had enough for one crib-sized quilt.
I quilted in straight lines about one inch apart. I used a solid FreeSpirit for the binding (I can't remember the color name...) and Momo Big Dots for the back. I had bought it on a whim for a backing and it worked out beautifully!
I still need to sew the label on the back and send it out, but that sounds like a job for the couch tomorrow night.
I also sewed the quilt top for the Rainbow quilt I mentioned last week.
It worked out really well! I only had to buy the white fabric--everything else was from my stash.
It came together really quickly. I cut out the blocks earlier last week, but cut out all the white last night, and then sewed it all together. I bought backing and binding, but decided I needed a break! The baby shower isn't for another month or so. I have plenty of time!